[QA/QC Manager] Highway Quality Control Professional Needed in Gatlinburg, TN!
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Now hiring a Highway Quality Control Professional in Gatlinburg, Tennessee!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Highway Quality Control Professional immediately! Qualified candidates must have 3+ years of experience and FHA approved. Hours are Monday-Saturday 1st shift. Pay is up to $45.00/hour. Per Diem is available for qualifed personnel of $700.00 per week.
QA/QC services provide confidence that all work conforms substantially to the design concepts specified in contract documents. Must be qualified and equipped to perform field tests and provide construction supervision to ensure that a contractor’s performance meets specifications and clients receive the quality they expect.
Quality control methods must comply with current specifications (QC / QA, standard and method processes), Greenbook specifications or federal agency specifications, including the Federal Highway Administration. These stringent guidelines ensure a uniform, high quality product.
Other duties that may be required:
• Aggregate base, subgrade inspection and compaction testing.
• Mix designs and JMF verifications.
• Paving inspections, sampling and monitoring with nuclear gauge.
• Core sampling to determine compaction/failure investigations.
• Nuclear gauge acceptance testing.
• HMA, RHMA, OGFC, aggregate, base and subgrade materials testing using Caltrans, ASTM and AASHTO methods.
• Caltrans, ASTM and AASHTO quality control and quality assurance system management.
• Smoothness testing.
If you are interested in this Highway Quality Control Professional opportunity, please call/text (865)770-1891 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.