[Superintendent] Superintendent - Commercial Construction
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1. Assign daily duties for foreman and on-site personnel.
2. Oversee performance of all trade contractors and review architectural and engineering drawings to make sure all specifications and regulations are being followed.
3. Maintain safety program at the job site.
4. Review cost with Project Manager and provide input regarding manpower and constructibility. Regularly consult with project manager on project status.
5. Coordinate equipment and material requirements with warehouse personnel.
6. Assist project manager in developing preliminary CPM schedule as well as updating and maintaining the schedule.
7. Maintain files and records on the job site.
8. Attend personnel training and safety seminars as required.
9. Review with project manager all data necessary to start a project.
10. Complete punch list items.
11. Assist in owner and maintenance manuals and warranties for project management.
12. Select and coordinate work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
13. Proper administration of construction contracts.
14. Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
15. Report progress to owner and architect and any necessary modifications of plans.
16. Submits time sheets, vacation requests, absence reports, etc. to Director of Field Operations.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.