[Lineman] Aerial Construction Lineman
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Throwing weighted rope over elevated cable lines and tree branches and pull lashing equipment down cable lines to secure wires.
• Operating a bucket truck properly and safely.
• Use pounding equipment to install ground rods and anchors into the ground.
• Assist in pulling out cable lines.
• Install equipment and dress pole to customer specifications using assorted small hand and power tools.
• Read blueprints to interpret daily work assignments.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to operate all equipment related to Aerial Line Construction and maintenance.
• Previous experience in the telecommunications construction industry. Practical working experience of overhead construction for both Coax and Fiber.
• Able to lift and carry up to 70 lbs.
• Must possess time management skill and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to exercise good judgement, field safety and apply logical reasoning in seeking solutions to problems.
• Must have current unrestricted driver license with a safe driving record and be able to obtain a DOT medical card, CDL preferred.
• Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check.
This position is full-time with benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Ins., 401K offered). Candidates must be able to meet e-verify criteria, complete and pass a background check including a drug screen, DOT physical.
If you're interested in hearing more, shoot me an email with your updated resume and we can chat about the role in more detail.
Wage range based Depending on Experience. $18.00 - $23.00 per hour.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.