[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Immediate openings for Test & Balance Technician (s) in El Paso on the construction of a large hospital. Candidates will have a minimum of two years prior experience in the test and balance field, managing field projects. NEBB certification is preferred, however, is not a requirement
• Duration: 6 weeks
• Hours: 6am-5pm Mon-Friday (OT)
• Immediate Start dates!
• Per Diem= $53.20 per day worked
• Pay Rate: $25-$35 DOE
• Test & Balance technician will be proficient in managing projects and able to do so independently or in a team setting.
• Will perform testing, adjusting, & balancing (TAB) of HVAC and Hydronic systems using specialized equipment.
• Read blueprints and specifications to ensure proper configuration of systems.
• Investigate system abnormalities and deficiencies to isolate and resolve system issues.
• Maintain documentation of TAB work performed daily
• Assist with cleanroom performance testing, and certifications.
• Position offers the opportunity to advance into a leadership role in the company.
• Salary Range dependent upon experience and certifications.
• Two years of Test, Adjust, and Balance experience
• Strong knowledge of HVAC.
• Comfortable with ladders, lifts, and heights.
• Be willing to perform work off hours, and out of town.
• Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Please send your resume in for review to : email@example.com