[HVAC Technician] Test and Balance Techs needed in El Paso
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Immediate openings for Test & Balance Technician (s) in El Paso on the construction of a large hospital. Candidates will have a minimum of two years prior experience in the test and balance field, managing field projects. NEBB certification is preferred, however, is not a requirement
• Duration: 6 weeks
• Hours: 6am-5pm Mon-Friday (OT)
• Immediate Start dates!
• Per Diem= $53.20 per day worked
• Pay Rate: $25-$35 DOE
• Test & Balance technician will be proficient in managing projects and able to do so independently or in a team setting.
• Will perform testing, adjusting, & balancing (TAB) of HVAC and Hydronic systems using specialized equipment.
• Read blueprints and specifications to ensure proper configuration of systems.
• Investigate system abnormalities and deficiencies to isolate and resolve system issues.
• Maintain documentation of TAB work performed daily
• Assist with cleanroom performance testing, and certifications.
• Position offers the opportunity to advance into a leadership role in the company.
• Salary Range dependent upon experience and certifications.
• Two years of Test, Adjust, and Balance experience
• Strong knowledge of HVAC.
• Comfortable with ladders, lifts, and heights.
• Be willing to perform work off hours, and out of town.
• Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Please send your resume in for review to : email@example.com
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.