[Millwright] Traveling Millwright Superintendent
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- This individual will be a hands on site superintendent and not just someone who oversees workers.
- Confident doing hands on work alongside the other workers when needed and must become a part of the union.
- Running industrial capital improvement projects such as replacing/repairing/constructing machines, assembly lines and equipment.
- Rigging, precision alignment and assembling conveyor systems
- This person will have regular customer/client contact.
- Regularly analyze situations, identify and forecast problems and evaluate realistic solutions; and recommend/implement an appropriate course of action.
Must have 5+ years of experience leading industrial millwright projects.
The average take home for someone in this role not including per diem and pension is between $115-130k. Yearly bonuses typically range from $5k-25k. When they are on the road they typically work 6 days per week and 10 hour days.
If you are interested or know anyone who would be qualified donít hesitate to reach out!