CAD Technician (6917794)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are currently hiring a CAD Technician that would be responsible for supporting 2D drafting projects in AutoCAD.
- Work within Civil 3D and AutoCAD to draft Water/Waste-water projects
- Support projects for clients, including cities and towns throughout Indiana, as well as the rehabilitation or brand new construction of water/waste-water systems
- Take direction from manager to draft water treatment plants and distribution systems
- Draft construction plans (with training)
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and related drafting programs
- Degree within Engineering Technology or Drafting is preferred but not required pending experience
- Eagerness to work within the civil industry
- Ability to be self-motivated and learn quickly on the job
- Desire to advance career and skill-set
Hours and Pay:
- Work hours will be 7:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Thursday
- Employees typically get out of the office early on Friday's around 12:00 noon
- Hours can be flexible if a person needs to start (8:00AM) later or leave (4:00) earlier--as long as they get 40 hours
- Location will be on the South Side of Indianapolis
- $15-25/hour depending on experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.