home >> general construction >> job board >> post

[Electrician] Journeyman Electricians Needed

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIANS NEEDED
*** Immediate Start ***

My largest client is looking for Journeyman Electricians (x30) to join their team. This is a great long term opportunity with an organization known for their exceptional work culture.

JOB DESCRIPTION
Pay: $20-26/hr (determined on experience)
Hours: 50-60 hours/week
Incentives: $3 raise per hour over 50 worked in a week, $150 bonus after your first month, $250 bonus after your third month.
Contract: 6 Month Contract to Hire
Start Date: November 19th
Description: Working under cover on a large semi-conductor pant. Job description entails mostly wire pulling, conduit bending, installing cable trays, patch cables, light boxes, and wiring circuit boards/breakers

*** NO PER DIEM AVAILABLE ***

Candidates being considered for this opportunity have to be able to pass a 7 year federal background check and a 11 panel Drug Test (we will provide the test). No major felonies or jail time in the last 7 years.

IF INTERESTED, email me a copy of your resume at dmarch@techusa.net. If you happen to know of someone else that may be interested, feel free to forward this information and my contact info along!

TECH USA
Instagram: @tech_usa

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.