home >> general construction >> job board >> post

Journeyman Plumber Job Opportunity

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

JOURNEYMAN PLUMBERS NEEDED
*** Immediate Start in Montana***

My largest client is looking for Journeyman Plumbers to join their team. This is a great long term opportunity with an organization known for their exceptional work culture.
Brief job description listed below ...

JOB DESCRIPTION
Pay: $32-38/hr (determined on experience)
Per Diem: $80 daily per diem
Hours: 40-45 hours per week
Contract: 4 Month Contract to Hire
Project: 3.5 year project
Start: Immediately
Description: Working on large Commercial Condominium Addition to a Ski Resort
Materials: PEX, Copper, Cast Iron, Galvanized Pipe, CPVC, PVC and ABS
Phases: Top Out, Rough-In, Vents, Trim, Waste and Underground

Candidates being considered for this opportunity have to be able to pass a 10 year federal background check and a 11 panel Drug Test (we will provide the test). No major felonies or jail time in the last 10 years.

IF INTERESTED, email me a copy of your resume at dmarch@techusa.net. If you happen to know of someone else that may be interested, feel free to forward this email and my contact info along!

TECH USA
Instagram: @tech_usa

Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.