[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobsí Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Responsible for sketching process piping and fixed equipment.
* Read and understand piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID?s)
* Draft in isometric planes while visualizing mechanical piping
* Sketch and interpret P&ID?s
* Prepare and produce shop drawings for fabrication
* Make revisions and corrections to existing drawings, when requested and as needed
* Provide accurate shop drawings or sketches from site surveys, based on mechanical schematic drawings
* Coordinate and work in conjunction with other trades with designs, layouts or details
* Conduct field surveys and return with dimensions and data of existing conditions
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Minimum 4 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience or 2 years of experience plus equivalent education
* Experience/Knowledge of AUTOCAD
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing career here at Worley.
Salary: Up to US$28.03 per hour + No Per Diem