[Pipefitter] Pipefitters Wanted For Shutdowns (NO PER DIEM)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We have immediate openings for Pipefitters for shutdowns in the Albany, Oregon area. The shutdowns are scheduled for 1-1.5 months in duration. There is NO PER DIEM FOR THIS PROJECT
• Fit carbon and stainless steel pipe.
• Strong pipe threading, pipe and hanger installation.
• Understanding of mechanical installations of piping systems including pumps, boilers, etc. Plumbing experience is a plus.
• Work schedule will be 5-7 days/week, 8-12 hours/day.
• Willing and able to assist with other job duties.
• Must have at least 4 years of pipe fitting experience.
Salary: $26.00- $30.00/hour
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.