Sheet Metal Installer Job Opportunity
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Sheet Metal Installers - Commercial
*** Immediate Start ***
Tech USA is looking for Sheet Metal Installers to join our team in Westminster, CO. Great long term opportunity with an organization known for their exceptional work culture. Brief job description listed below...
Position: Sheet Metal Installer Journeyman
Location: Westminster, CO
Hours: 40 hours per week
Shift: Day Shift
Type: 6 Month Contract-to-hire
Pay: $18-26/hr (Determined on Experience)
Interviewing: Setting up a shop interview ASAP
- Meet all requirements of the 4 year apprenticeship.
- Have the minimal tools as required by the company in his/her possession.
- Proficient in MIG welding; TIG welding is a plus. (Certifications are a plus but not an immediate requirement)
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of sheet metal fabrication, metal gauges, layout procedures, material characteristics, differences between alloys and compatibility.
- Reliable Transportation to and from the shops is required.
**NO PER DIEM AVAILABLE
Candidates being considered for this opportunity have to be able to pass a 7 year federal background check and an 11 panel Drug Test (we will provide the test). No major felonies or jail time in the last 7 years.
IF INTERESTED, email me a copy of your resume at email@example.com. If you know of someone else that may be interested, feel free to forward this email and my contact info along!