[I&E Technician] I&E Technician - Florence, SC - FULL TIME, PERMANENT POSITION
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Austin Industrial is seeking an experienced I&E Technician to work Full Time at our Florence,SC customer site.
Pay Rate: $24/hr to $26/hr
Per Diem: NONE
Location: Florence, SC
Schedule: 40 hours/week. Overtime as scheduled
Relocation Funding: No
Background and drug screen required
Summary: Installs, repairs, maintains, inspects and calibrates recording, telemetry and controlling instruments used to measure and control variables, such as pressure, flow, temperature, motion, force and chemical composition, using precision instruments and various hand tools. This is accomplished by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned.
• Reads and works from related blueprints and other schematic drawings.
• Calibrates, installs and/or removes various instrumentation devices.
• Cuts, bends and installs tubing needed for the proper installation of the instrumentation device.
• When needed, reads and understands quality control manuals and testing specifications in order to obtain data needed to test or calibrate specific devices.
• Sets controls to regulate factors, such as current flow, timing cycle, pressure or vacuum, or temperature according to specifications.
• As needed, disassembles instrument or device in order to determine cause of defective operation or failure.
• Rejects malfunctioning devices and routes to specified departments for repair or salvaging of survivable parts.
Austin ("The Company") is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy prohibits discrimination against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.