[Mechanic] Industrial Journeyman Mechanic - FULL TIME, PERMANENT POSITION
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Austin Industrial is seeking a Journeyman level Industrial Mechanic to work at our customer site in Port Wentworth, GA
Pay Rate: $26/hr
Per Diem: None
Location: Port Wentworth, GA
Schedule: 40 hours/week; overtime as scheduled
Must pass background check and drug screen
Summary: Diagnoses mechanical failures and makes needed repairs to industrial mechanical equipment. Duties include providing mechanical support, preventative maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting and resolution of multiple operating machines within a manufacturing industrial environment. This is accomplished by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned.
• Troubleshoots, repairs and installs industrial mechanical equipment.
• Tests, repairs or installs mechanical units, such as water pumps, fuel pumps, governors, distributors, carburetors systems, brakes, clutches and other such devices.
• Replaces bearings, chains, sprockets and a variety of other machine parts.
• Rebuilds pumps, cylinders, and various mechanical equipment as necessary following standard operating procedures
• Fabricates repair parts if necessary
Austin ("The Company") is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy prohibits discrimination against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.