Field Technician Trainee (6953287)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A pipe line inspection company is looking to add a new member to their team. This is field technician opportunity that will have some travel with per-diem included.
- Assist in the build, testing, and setup of the ILI (in line inspection) tool and support equipment under the direction of the Field Superintendent
- Assist and provide support of the field execution and post run reports of the in-line inspection.
- Inspect for internal and external corrosion or other damage
- Assists in prepping, launching, and receiving of in line inspection tools
- Cleans, refurbishes, and maintains in line inspection tool after the completion of a job.
- Responsible for the transportation of the in line inspection tool and equipment to job site.
- Ability to perform the physical demands of the job.
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of products.
- Works well within a team and good communication.
- Operate in extreme weather conditions, hot or cold.
- Travel throughout different states.
- Construction work environment.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.