[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Earn up to $750.00 in a signing bonus.
This position requires the Team Member to be responsible for safely and productively operate and handle equipment, calibrate and operate distributor.
• Comply with (and actively promote) all Safety policies and procedures including reporting all accidents, incidents and near misses to ensure adherence to our Number One Core Value – Safety, first in everything we do.
• Maintain good health status and flexibility to bend, push, pull, stoop and/or twist
• Maintain proper maintenance of truck and distributor including tire pressure, fluid levels, etc.
• Heat tack and operate tack truck
• Take beginning/ending rack readings and complete tack report
• Communicate with dispatchers using 2-way radios and verbal communication
• Complete log books, vehicle inspection and site condition reports
• Protect areas that are not supposed to be primed
• Keep your truck clean at all times
• Assist paving crew with various duties as assigned
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience
• CDL A preferred
• Clean driving record
• Must be able to work nights and weekends
• Tanker endorsement required, Hazmat preferred
• Hold a current DOT physical card
• Ability to read a map to navigate around the Central FL area
• Strong commitment to success of all
• Possess a strong work ethic
• Demonstrate the upmost professionalism in how you represent yourself
• Show quality in everything you do
• Lead with integrity while producing high quality work
Please see HR for information on physical demands and work environment of this job.
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”