CDL A Driver
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Earn up to $750.00 on a signing bonus.
A Triaxle/Six-Wheeler Truck Driver is responsible driving on the work site assist with excavation/Spoils to be disposed on a work site. Able to pick up materials from vendors suppling sand, gravel, asphalt to crews
• Understand and comply with all Company safety policies and procedures
• Follow daily procedures as instructed by Dispatch
• Able to work with crews on site as necessary either in truck on the ground if needed
• The following must be performed daily: Pre- post truck reports, truck must be cleaned, windows washed, cab waxed, all aluminum polished and tires cleaned.
• Must have 3-5 years of construction related experience
• CDL A or B/ 2A-1C Preferred
• Clean driving record
• Able to Load and unload Equipment. Tag trailer
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”