[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are hiring experienced electricians for a long term conveyor installation projects in the Salt Lake City area. Journeyman electricians will be installing electrical fixtures and equipment which includes of installing motors, plc’s, motor controls, light fixtures, sensors, cameras, etc. Candidates must have a current Utah Journeyman’s license and be able and willing to work at least 50 hours/week. Indoor work!
• Lay out, Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment such as motors, motor controls, VFD's.
• Install electrical conduit and pull wire.
• Install electrical panels, electrical breakers, receptacles, switches, machine disconnects and light fixtures.
• Must have at least 4 years of industrial experience, preferably working with conveyors.
• Read and comprehend instructions, drawings, prints, diagrams, schematics and other reports or printouts.
• Must be able to use and operate hand and power tools.