JM Electricians needed in Chandler, Arizona (no per diem)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Currently seeking JM Electricians with commercial background for a great opportunity in the Chandler, AZ area. The ideal candidate will possess 4+ years of commercial experience along with experience doing new construction. This will be work at a secure facility so you must be able to pass a federal background check with no felonies
• Salary: $25.00 to $28.00 /hour
• Current Schedule: 50-60 hours per week (Monday-Saturday)
o No per diem being offered at this time
o Long term work
o Next start date= Monday November 18th
Responsibilities of the Electrician
• Perform preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair electrical problems on production.
• Install electrical apparatus.
• Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.).
• Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components.
• Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them.
• Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
• Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units.
Requirements of the Licensed Electrician
• 4+ years of commercial experience
• Must be able to pass a 7 year no felony background check
• No DUI within 3 years
• Pass a drug screen
• Journeyman License a plus
• Able to accurately bend and install all types of conduit
• Team oriented, flexible and focused
• Prior preventative maintenance experience with a thorough understanding of the National Electrical Code, motors and controllers, line diagrams, and blueprint reading a must
• Required to understand and follow Lockout/Tagout procedures and general electrical safety
• Must read schematics, blueprints and wiring diagrams and machine operation instructions and quality specifications
If interested, please send your resume in for immediate review