Civil Engineer (7003694)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seeking qualified Civil Engineers 0-10 yeras in Civil consulting from drafter/designer/engineer that has done land development!
MUST HAVES: Experience with civil engineering consulting/land development, AutoCad Civil 3D, Ability to put site plans together
- Draft, Design site development, land development, civil engineering projects using AutoCad Civil 3D
- Grading, Drainage
- Prepare plans, permits, letters to engineers who are reviewing the plans, communicate over the phone (Encouraged to pick up the phone, not just email)
- Leave office twice per month to help take plans to county, get application, etc.
- Civil Engineering Degree a preference for a Civil Engineering role, but they will also consider strong AutoCad drafters that have worked on site civil land development consulting projects
- EIT preferred, On track to becoming a PE for a Civil Engineering role, but as mentioned above, if no degree or certs but candidates have worked on similar projects, they want to consider them
- Knowledge/interest/familiarity with land development
- AutoCad Civil 3D
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.