[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy has an opportunity for a Construction Planning Coordinator. This is a long term contract assignment.
You will be responsible for the following;
• Provide Project Team leadership and management through construction and close-out phases of the project.
• Engage project team members to deliver necessary schedule, status and costing updates.
• Working with Project Manager to prioritize multiple construction tasks to maintain project schedules.
• Monitor/report construction contractor's performance from a schedule, cost and quality view.
• Develop communication plans for communicating construction project status with Project Manager.
• Review construction schedules and provide feedback on their accuracy to Project Manager.
• Coordinate various construction coordination meetings in conjunction with PM to include pre-bid, pre-construction, customer-related, etc.
• Communicate effectively on construction project status and maintain relationships with multiple parties both internal and external to resolve construction coordination issues.
• Facilitate the contractor requests for line and equipment Clearances and Holds.
• Provide recommendations to the Transmission Construction Manager and Project Manager to improve processes, practices, and procedures to accomplish goals in a more efficient and cost-effective manner.
• Apply the Transmission and Contractor Safety Handbook requirements
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.