[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Operate several types of power construction equipment to excavate, move, and grade earth, erect structures, or pour concrete or other hard surface pavement.
* Operate power construction equipment such as backhoes, excavators, hoe rams, bulldozers, track scrapers, end dumps, compactors, skid steer or motor graders
* May assist in lifting, position and securing or materials and work pieces during installation
* Moves hand levers, adjusts hand wheels and depresses pedals to operate machines and control attachments such as blades, buckets and scrapers
* Inspects equipment on a daily basis to insure safe operation, before use
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Minimum 4 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
* Physical Requirements:
- Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing career here at Worley.
Salary: US$24.15 - US$28.08 per hour + No Per Diem