[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs’ Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
* As the Maintenance Mechanic the qualified individual must have experience working on mechanical equipment by completing repairs on pumps, mechanical seals, agitators, motors, conveyor systems, and production machines.
* Must be familiar with precision tolerances and using micrometers, indicators, (laser alignment certified a plus); changing spherical roller bearings.
* Basic pipefitting skills, torch use and welding certification a plus.
* Must be capable of basic computer use.
* Must be a team player and possess a positive attitude.
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an industrial maintenance environment.
* Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
NO PER DIEM FOR THIS POSITION
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing career here at Worley.
Salary: Up to US$31.44 per hour + No Per Diem