[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
* Operate traveling or stationary overhead crane to life, move, and position loads, such as machinery, equipment, products, and solid or bulk materials.
* Observes load hookup and determines safety of load
* Manipulates or depresses crane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions
* Cleans and maintains crane and hoisting mechanism
* Inspects crane for defective parts and notifies supervisor of defects or malfunctions
* May attach load to hook or other crane accessory prior to operating crane
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Minimum 4 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
* Crane operator certification
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing career here at Worley.
Salary: US$24.15 - US$26.96 per hour + No Per Diem