[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is looking for Construction Managers to help manage and carry out various retail and commercial building projects. This individual will work heavily with the project controls group to make sure projects are on budget and on time. This individual will be going from site to site to manage and set up the projects. This manager will be traveling around 40 percent of the time. Per diem will be provided for all travel.
• Work with existing postal types of buildings that require retrofit of various features… (Architectural, Structural, MEP, etc.)
• Receive plans and specifications via PDF.
• Review with the client selected GC specifics of the project, timeline and critical schedule paths to meet deliverable dates.
• Track progress and mitigate any/all problems to provide a high-quality project deliver on time.
• Travel may be local or nationally required, so these team members need to be open to travel
• 3-5 years of experience as a CM with oversight to general contractors to ensure delivery of projects on time and under budget.
• Capable of reviewing RFI and Submittals and have the knowledge to point out issues to the client/GC identifying areas needing attention relating to quality and schedule. • Construction Manager degree preferred