[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
People Ready Skilled Trades has an immediate opening for an experienced Instrument Operator to assist the Party Chief in the greater Charleston area.
What we are looking for:
• Can set up GPS stations, rover and controls on projects
• Provide field support to GPS-operated units
• Troubleshoot problems to related to GPS equipment and make corrections as necessary
• Train field personnel on the use of GPS equipment
• Update and maintain GPS files and software
• Conduct Calibrations and Machine Control of GPS on Heavy Equipment
• Prior Construction Surveying experience and understanding of GPS Set up required Previous Tremble knowledge preferred Must have good Math Skills and be Tech Savvy
• Must posses valid drivers license and clean driving record
***Candidates with previous Surveying or Machine Control experience are encouraged to apply
Candidate must have experience in construction layout and GPS systems, Trimble preferred. Looking for a candidate with a high school diploma or some college.