[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NCW is currently seeking skilled Journeyman and Apprentice Electricians for a Auto Manufacturing Facility in the Novi, MI area starting 12/23 (taking off 12/25 and 1/1). Project will be lasting for 8-9 weeks working 66 hrs. Journeyman wage is $25+$75 and Apprentice wage is $21+$75. The requirements for these positions are as followed:
- Journeymen must have 5 years Commercial and Industrial experience
- Apprentice's must have 3 years Commercial and Industrial experience
- Must be willing to work 1st or 3rd shift
- Previous Car Plant experience is preferred, but is not required
- Must be able to pass a Drug Test
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send an updated resume or contact info to this posting. If you are not currently interested in this opportunity at this time, but know skilled tradesmen who might, our company does offer cash rewards in exchange for referrals.