[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Primary duties include Team Lead for HAZ MAT Emergency Response, tank cleaning, excavating, and waste handling. Our crews work independently as a remote team with the support of dozens of local offices. Additionally, team members are provided advanced technology and equipment to support their ongoing operations.
HydroChemPSC welcomes applicants of all skill sets and experience and should be able to work nights, weekends and on short notice. 40 hour Hazwoper preferred
If you have a background as a team lead in Construction, Landscaping, Agriculture or General Labor you will do well in this position
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES HAZ MAT EMERGENCY RESPONSE:
• Assists crew in performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with client requirements and HydroChemPSC policies, practices and procedures.
• Enforces HydroChemPSC employee policies and may stop job when required.
• Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is available and operational prior to starting job. Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any job.
• Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with client's requirements.
• Communicates Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required. Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts, and submits to designated management.
• Operates all necessary equipment in service line (chemical, painting/blasting, asbestos and vacuum) in accordance with operation training and safety procedures.
• May have to perform shoveling, moving drums, and pressure washing.
• May work in confined spaces or at heights
• Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: TRAINING FOR HAZ MAT EMERGENCY RESPONSE:
• Chemical Awareness & Application school Paperwork training.
• 40 hour Hazwoper Preferred
EDUCATION/CREDENTIALS FOR EMERGENCY RESPONSE CREW:
• Compliance with MVR policy.
• Compliance with Drug policy.
• Compliance with Background checking policy