[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
TFE, Inc. is currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
Equipment Operators (Temporary Part Time position)
Location: Oak Ridge, TN area
Status: Non- Union
Pay Rate: $17 - $20/hour
The following explains the job responsibilities and expectations for all employees who are classified in this job description. This job description is not intended to include an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Additional responsibilities may be assigned according to the needs of the Company.
TFE, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced safety-oriented heavy equipment operator to join our team. The individual in this position will be moving clean fill dirt.
Knowledge of proper operation of heavy equipment as well as safety standards.
QUALIFICATIONS/ JOB DUTIES:
1. High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
2. Safely and efficiently Operate Bulldozer and Track Hoe in accordance with company procedures and safety regulations. Operate Bulldozer and Track Hoe in the loading, hauling, and unloading of materials.
3. 3 years of experience operating a Bulldozer and a Track Hoe preferred.
4. Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) preferred.
5. Ensure proper operation of equipment by performing regular maintenance inspections.
6. Report any equipment safety and maintenance concerns to the supervisor.
7. Regularly cleans equipment to preserve its quality and functionality.
8. Abide by all local, state and federal, as well as all company safety procedures. Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards.
9. Commit to the overall safety of the work environment by paying attention to details and having situational awareness.
10. Must be able to pass drug and alcohol test
11. Must be able to pass a background test
Interested candidates may apply online at http://www.tfeinc.net/careers If you have any questions you may call 865-441-4269 Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
TFE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer