[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
From HVAC, Universal CFC to 1st Grade Stationary Engineer
Multiple opportunities available.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Act as a contact for regional personnel for any building issues (climate control, odors, smoke, damage, emergencies and repairs).
* Provide accurate and timely documentation of assigned work orders.
* Monitor contractor performance and work closely with outside vendors and contractors for small projects including repair and maintenance as well as new facility construction projects to ensure work is completed safely and according to specifications.
* Assist with maintaining building security and immediately respond to building emergencies on an on-call basis.
* Monitor and replace light bulbs in all assigned facilities.
* Make minor plumbing repairs.
* Coordinate and assist with departmental and employee moves.
* Perform basic electrical work and if not a licensed electrician, determine when an electrician is required.
* Hang pictures and shelving.
* Dismantle and install furniture.
* Transport goods or equipment as assigned.
* Provide technical assistance to others by troubleshooting standard facilities maintenance issues and determining their cause.
* Serve as a back-up to the Facilities Supervisor
* Perform other maintenance duties as assigned by Facilities Supervisor.