[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Looking For An Electrician in CT!
1. Responsible for showing up to the warehouse in Southington CT every day
2. Load company truck with necessary electrical materials to complete the job
3. Drive to the site (Paid) and walk through the job with the electrical helper
4. Responsible for doing "tie-ins", running wire and bending conduit pipe from the panel to the home
1. E2 Journeyman's Electrical Certification
2. Experience working on residential pitched rooftop environments
3. Experience working with an electrical helper.
4. Clean Driver's Lice.