[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HOT OPENING - CAN INTERVIEW / START - ASAP
Our client in Seaport is looking to hire a Lead Maintenance technician to their team. Maintenance Tech will work closely with one property manager and will be the sole maintenance point of contact for 100,000 square feet. They will be responsible for identifying issues, testing equipment, and performing preventative maintenance on equipment. They will also oversee contractors / vendors when they come on site. Maintenance Tech must have experience putting scopes of work together.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE
- Sound mechanical, electrical and plumbing troubleshooting, maintenance and installation experience
- Experience diagnosing HVAC, plumbing and electrical issues in both residential and commercial buildings
- Writing, developing and editing scopes of work
- Vendor management and coordinating
- Must be comfortable working on their own (there will be no additional maintenance support for this position internally)
1st shift - hours with flexible start time from 6am to 8am
HOW TO APPLY (ask for Scott)
PHONE: 781 356 6925
expect a call within 12 hours!