[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Great opportunity for a Licensed Plumber (Journeyman or Master) to join a union position with a hospital in Boston!
Actively seeking a licensed plumber with commercial experience to join a growing team for a 2nd shift opportunity with a hospital in Boston. This is an hourly position with the possibility of overtime and it's with SEIU-1199 Union benefits. In addition to the union benefits, employee will get to enjoy free health care and 33 days of PTO in first year of service.
Hours are 2:30pm-11pm, Monday through Friday.
Some essential job duties include:
- Repairs and maintenance of all plumbing systems and components for efficient and cost effective operations
- Plan and perform preventive maintenance as assigned
- Install, maintain, and repair equipment such as high and low pressure steam lines, radiators, cooking equipment, sterilizers, dryers, washers, and steam tables
- Respond to routine and emergency calls for service and repairs
- Troubleshoot equipment and report any problems
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about this great opportunity please email resumes to: or call Vaughn Pfeffer at (617)535-3176
Interviews will be scheduled for the weeks of 1/13 and 1/20.