[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seeking Facilities Field Service Technicians!
- Company Vehicle
- Growth within Company
- 1st shift; 7am-2-3pm
- 2nd Shift: 8pm or 9pm to 4-5am
- Must own set of basic hand tools/power tools such as caulking guns, tape measures, drills, screwdrivers, sockets, wrenches, edge grinder, etc.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record as they will be driving a company vehicle
- Contractors will be dispatched to various commercial clients such as Starbucks, Einstein Bagels, Pei Wei, and Lil Caesars.
- Once they arrive to the location, they will need to communicate with the staff on-site to identify what the issue is and the reason for the call.
- Once they have diagnosed the problem they will be in charge of repairing the issue.
- If parts/materials are needed, the techs will call the office and get a PO number to purchase the necessary items/tools from Home Depot or Lowe's.
Candidates will be driving a company vehicle. All jobs that they will be dispatched to will be local in the valley.