[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobsí Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Must be Ca. State certified Journeyman Electrician, have the working knowledge to
* Read and interpret electrical schematics
* Read and troubleshoot PLC ladder logic and control.
* Ability to diagnose and repair equipment correctly and in timely manner.
* Have working knowledge of 480/4160V Motors and Controls.
* Experience with AC/DC drives.
* Read and interpret Hydraulic schematics
* Experience with Instrumentation-calibrations and troubleshooting for level/pressure/flow control
* Experience in troubleshooting, repairing, assembling control valves.
* Work a flexible work schedule with occasional overtime.
* Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing career here at Worley.
Salary: US$37.99 - US$41.67 per hour + No Per Diem