[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy has several opportunities for Battery Installation Electricians for our Maintenance Service department.
- Performing maintenance and service tasks for solar customers in assigned territories.
- Diagnose and repair solar systems and electrical components, including storage.
- Evaluating systems accurately for maintenance, warranty, and other purposes.
- Providing on-site troubleshooting for solar systems, including storage.
- Identify solutions to resolve technical design problems including electrical systems used during construction.
- Collaborating closely with technical team to resolve technical issues.
- Prepare and summarize results into executive summary recommendations and communications.
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Install battery storage products.
- Providing training to service staff on how to identify and resolve issues, repairs, etc.
- Providing training to customers about products usage and maintenance.
- Managing and resolving customer concerns and issues in a timely manner.
- Communicate and document service progress to customer and relevant employees.
- Documenting key communications in appropriate company software.
- Developing positive and professional relationships with all channel partners and service only providers.
- Developing knowledge of all roof types and the appropriate flashings and mounts to use on those roofs.
- Completing quality assurance inspections, documenting corrective actions, and ensuring completion of corrective items within reasonable timelines.
- Maintain compliance with all safety policies and practices.
- Performing any other duties as assigned.
- Electrician license is required - Residential or General journeymen
- 3+ years electrical experience required.
- 3+ years in the solar electric industry experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of the NEC preferred.
- Formal apprenticeship and or Vocational training.
- Must possess a current, valid Driver license.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Must be willing to travel for some projects; overnight travel estimated up to 25%.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds; Oversized items, assistance is provided.
- Must be able to carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk and drive for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Work postures include: reaching, kneeling, pushing, pulling, squatting, crawl, bending, twisting, climbing, and handling object above/below the shoulders.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Projects a professional appearance.
- Very strong organizational and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Able to work an adjusting schedule and respond to emergencies.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.