[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The Superintendent is responsible for managing the construction of the assigned projects, focusing on Safety, Quality, Schedule and Cost.
The Superintendent directly manages the Contractors selected for the project.
• Capable of managing Lump Sum Contracts with extras and Reimbursable Contracts.
• Capable of serving as an Advisor when our Customers manage the Contractors. In all cases, excellent Customer relations are essential.
• Sufficiently involved in field activities to assess and influence safety and quality, and have a good understand of progress and productivity.
The Superintendent shall:
• Lead the site to adhere to company work practices (e.g. Job Safety Assessments, Safety Audits, Quality Assurance, Security Protocols and Progress Measurement) and shall directly execute work practices assigned to the Superintendent (e.g. Minuted Weekly Meetings, Reporting, and Contract Administration).
• Manage the turnover of completed construction systems to the Commissioning Team.
• Participate in efforts to improve group work processes and capabilities.
Candidates for this position will be evaluated on the basis of the following:
• Having a demonstrated record of high performance with at least 10 years of direct Process Plant/ Industrial Field Construction experience.
• A track record of success in safety, quality, contract management, and planning.
• Strong Mechanical, Structural and Civil experience. Experience with front-end E&I activities.