[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
**MUST HAVE PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND LARGE DIAMETER (30"+) PIPELINE EXPERIENCE**
(Candidates without both management and pipeline experience will not be considered and should not apply.)
A national tier-1 utility is hiring a Project Manager to add to their Gas Construction team in Valparaiso, IN. This person will be responsible for the planning and oversight of large-diameter pipeline projects.
This position is looking to hire immediately and will be long-term as the company continues to grow their book of business.
- Performs initial schedule management and planning of job(s)
- Determine initiation criteria
- Manage project through execution and completion
- Will work with HR and integration management throughout project to acquire resources
- Employ quality management processes to maintain quality through initiation to completion
- Employ risk management processes plan, execute, and monitor projects
- Cost Management of projects
- Engage project stakeholders and employ effective strategies in dealing with negative stakeholders
- Perform efficiently under deadlines, schedules, and various conditions.
- Leadership and management of team underneath to get projects completed
- Split time between office and field as needed
- Serve as expert for real-time field execution expectations
- Project Management experience with large-scale industrial construction projects from cradle to grave
- Experience managing projects with large diameter (30" or bigger) steel pipeline - MUST HAVE, not negotiable
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Self-motivation and strong/effective communication skills
Preferred but Not Required:
- 4-year degree in Construction Management
- Gas-specific experience (can have other pipeline experience instead)
- Relevant Certifications (NACE, CWI, etc.)
Compensation and per diem will be candidate-specific. Target pay range is $45-50/hour. Position will start as soon as possible - apply today to learn more!