[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The Premier Group is currently searching for an Electrical Quality Control Manager for one of our clients at Denver International Airport.
Depending on the project's scope of work, the Contractor shall provide a dedicated, full-time Electrical Quality Control Manager. The Electrical Quality Control Manager shall have no other responsibilities other than overall electrical quality control. Must be a master electrician with a minimum of five (5) years electrical airfield construction experience at a commercial carrier airport. Must also be a Certified Senior Technician.
1) Shall be familiar with and prove proficiency in all aspects of inspections and testing he/she is supervising.
2) Shall not perform any testing or inspection he/she is not certified to perform
3) Shall be subject to the approval of DEN Project Manager.
4) Shall not report or be part of the production team on the Project
5) Masters Electrician License in Colorado is REQUIRED