[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are currently interviewing candidates for a Site Manager with a company that specializes in the installation and maintenance of baggage handling systems and equipment at major airports throughout the nation and internationally. Candidates must have knowledge of baggage and material handling systems design, installation and testing.
1. Responsible for the day to day management of onsite operations at assigned airport including ensuring profitability, control assets and communicate company philosophy and objectives to contractors (mechanical and electrical). Provide timely reports to project managers and field operations.
2. Ability to monitor construction projects to ensure procedures, materials and equipment installation to comply with approved project plans, specifications owner and company standards and quality.
3. Work with and manage multiple superintendents and subcontractors to ensure proper installation of baggage handling equipment.
1. Possess proficiency in Microsoft office products and overall computer skills.
2. Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principals involved in oversight of material and baggage system installation.
3. Minimum of 6 years of experience in the management of baggage handling systems integration. Mechanical and electrical experience.
Pay is $37.00 - $42.00 Per Hour