[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Summary: Currently seeking Concrete Carpenters for a large Data Center project in the Sparks, NV area.
Hours: 50 + per week
Monday- Saturday: 6am- 3:30pm (possible Sunday work as well)
Rate: $25-$30 Depending on experience/certifications
Duration: 6 months
***No per diem being offered at this time
The carpenter is responsible for laying out forms, bending and tying rebar, setting up forms, placing concrete, stripping forms, and handling material. A Commercial Carpenter must also be able to set pour and place walls, read plans, lay out footings & embeds. The basic function of the carpenter is to layout forms, panels, footings, embeds and ledgers. Set up forms and place concrete.
• Be able to get to work as required, on Time
• Follow instructions as directed by foreman/superintendent.
• Operate a laser level
• Layout forms.
• Bend/tie rebar.
• Set up forms.
• Place concrete.
• Strip forms
• Operate tools and equipment with caution and care in a manner to obtain maximum usefulness and to extend the lifetime of tools and/or equipment.
• Work in a safe, continuous, conscientious manner to produce a quality end product.
• Make known to foreman/superintendent any safety hazards.
• OSHA 10 or 30 hour Certified
• High school diploma or GED Equivalent
• Two years' equivalent combination or related experience or education
• Must be able to pass drug test and background check