[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
TradeForce Staffing Solutions is currently looking for skilled solar crew leads who are interested in working a with a well-established California based company, that specializes in a wide variety of commercial and utility scale projects.
• Supervise and lead a crew of 2-6 installers
• Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures.
• Ensure quick and efficient installation of systems while providing excellent customer service
• Ability to spend time with a customer explaining the work and system to be installed
• Ensure that job sites are clean and presentable during and after installation
• Motivate and support install crew and resolve Issues as needed
• Receive and inventory materials from our suppliers and maintain detailed records
• Daily communication with Project Manager
• 1+ years of experience with residential or commercial solar installation
• Must be familiar with PV systems and varied install locations and troubleshooting
• Must possess prior site construction experience and familiarity with construction site safety practices
• Must be open to travel
• Lead: 1 year (Required)
• High school or equivalent (Required)
• $25.00 - $32.00 per hour
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this position, please e-mail an updated resume or contact Emily Garcia directly at 503-488-9492.