[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The Roller Operator is responsible for the safe and proper operation of assigned equipment and produce a quality end product meeting specification.
• Comply with (and actively promote) all Safety policies and procedures including reporting all accidents, incidents and near misses to ensure adherence to our Number One Core Value – Safety, first in everything we do.
• Understand and comply with all Company safety policies and procedures.
• Perform required pre and post inspections including but not limited to; motor oil, fuel, hydraulics, radiator, water tank and spray system, grease accordingly and keep the unit clean.
• Follow the direction of the Foreman and Quality Control Technician and perform the required rolling pattern to achieve the required density per specification.
• Roll the mix as necessary, pinching joints to achieve a quality finished product.
• Complete a thorough equipment reports and advise foreman of any problems that may arise
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Safety and Quality Orientated
• Strong Work Ethic
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Ability to Multi-Task
• Detail Oriented
• Team Player with good Interpersonal Skills
• Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
• Team player and with good interpersonal skills
• Self-starter with good verbal and written communication skills
• Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Dedicated and hard working
• Strong commitment to success of all
• Possess a strong work ethic
• Demonstrate the upmost professionalism in how you represent yourself
• Show quality in everything you do
• Lead with integrity while producing high quality work
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”