[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. Get your foot in the door to an awesome future with Waste Management. Grow your career! Grow your network! Grow with Waste Management! We are hiring a Heavy Equipment Operator II (20004293) in Oklahoma City, OK!
Operates a wide variety of heavy equipment vehicles that perform the spreading and compaction of construction demolition, commercial and residential waste disposed at the post collection facilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
• Three to Five years of prior Heavy Equipment diesel maintenance experience, mechanical experience and perform work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs
• Repairs as needed equipment (including, but not limited to, bulldozers, scrapers, backhoes, front end loaders, yard trucks, farm tractors, forklifts, and company cars).
• Diagnoses and repairs differentials, hydraulic systems, motors, transmissions, drives, air conditioning systems, and electrical systems.
• Experience with diagnostic software such as CAT ET or Cummins Insite
• Possess skills in operating tools, equipment, parts and procedures in dealing with yellow iron repairs
• Valid Driver's License and must have a clean driving record.
• Computer proficiency in order to use fleet maintenance software program.
• Work schedule can include evenings, overnights and Saturdays. Overtime can be assigned during heavy workloads.
When you are a part of the Waste Management family, you join a team of the best in the industry - professional, well trained, and skilled. Our employees earn a competitive pay, great benefits - including a 401K plan, and opportunities for growth.
If you or someone you know has what it takes to join the Waste Management family, please apply today.