[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The Low Bed Driver will operate tractor-trailers, low-bed, flatbeds, and to reposition equipment from location to location as assigned. This driver may also perform small non-driving tasks as assigned.
• Understand and comply with all Company safety policies and procedures
• At the beginning of each shift, complete the morning circle check, including a tire pressure check, etc.
• Follow all instructions given by dispatch regarding moving equipment
• Use extreme caution when loading and unloading equipment, so as not to damage the equipment
• Park equipment in a safe manner, using cones where necessary
• Fuel each piece of equipment before it is moved into or out of the yard
• Determine daily with dispatch what equipment should be loaded for the next work shift
• Call into Dispatch when moves are complete
• Must be able to climb ladders, maintaining 3 point contact when moving up and down on the ladder
• Eyesight must be correctable to 20/20
• Must have a valid CDL Class A license
• Able to operate all equipment as needed
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”