[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
EffOne Technologies Inc is looking to hire a Document Controls Specialist / Document Management Specialist, to work on a client project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process project documents through various procedural steps in line with best practices and established guidelines.
- Ensure that all document control requirements are satisfactorily met.
- Receive, track, and manage documents using standard document management programs to register documents, maintain repositories and produce reports as required.
- Verify document retention requirements, establish cataloging, process long term retention and disposal at appropriate times during project life cycle.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure timely completion.
- Provide assistance to users in locating electronic information.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Experience with Procore is required.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint or other systems is a plus.
- Must have knowledge of Construction Management
- Must be experienced with Technical Writing
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Must show initiative and work towards achieving the overall project objectives
- Must be able to work remotely and independently without supervision
- Bachelor's degree preferred; a minimum of two-year college is required
- W2 or 1099
The suitable candidate will work remotely and may be located anywhere in the Western Region of the United States (California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana)
Please send your resume to HR@EffOne.net for a prompt phone interview.