[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
POSITION: Commercial Plumber Apprentice
Project: Commercial New Construction
We are currently seeking skilled, motivated, ethical, and safety-oriented Plumbers with varying years of Plumbing or Pipe fitting experience on commercial construction projects. The qualified candidates must have extensive knowledge and experience with commercial plumbing and chilled and hot water systems. Qualified candidates possess the ability to plan, layout, and install drain systems, assemble, install and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water and drainage systems in commercial settings.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and design ability of related plumbing systems
- Must be able to follow all specifications and building codes associated with their work
- Cooperate with other trades on the project to complete the project
- Communicate with Foreman, Superintendents and Safety Managers
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety
- High Standard of integrity and professionalism
- Working knowledge of all hand and power tools
- Plumbing or Pipe fitting field experience
- Valid driver's license.
- Reliable transportation
- Pass criminal background check
- Must have own hand tools
If you are interested please call Ryan Trujillo at
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.