[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are seeking experienced Industrial/Commercial Construction Estimators for our clients throughout the southeastern US. Based on various project sites, the successful candidate will be responsible for new Requests For Proposals, reviewing construction plans, material take-offs, distributing plans to subcontractors and vendors, communicating with subcontractors, maintaining subcontractor database, and assisting with preparation of budgets, estimates, proposals and change orders to our clients.
• Assist with Pre-Construction Services
• Coordinate with vendors and subcontractors to obtain and maintain project scopes to develop and maintain project budget and schedule.
• Complete takeoffs to create budgets for each project estimate, including equipment, materials and labor
• Manage subcontractors and vendors to ensure quality, schedule, and budget standards are met
• Maintain consistent communication with Project Managers from Pre-Construction through Certificate of Occupancy
• Set up and help maintain project documents, plans, permits, subcontracts, contracts, submittals, purchase orders, change orders, and close-out documents
• Provide additional support as required to office staff, accounting, and field personnel
• Ideal candidates should possess a related construction or engineering degree and have at least 5 years of industrial and/or commercial construction estimating experience.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word; experience with On Screen Takeoff, Procore, and Planroom.