[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Skilled Trades Services is has IMMEDIATE needs for QUALIFIED Journeyman Electricians on Camp Lejeune!
Hourly Rate: $27.32 + $75/day for per diem.
Currently working 4 x 10 hour shifts due to COVID-19
1. Do you currently have the “Government Real ID” or current US Passport?
2. Do you have possession of your Social Security Card and/or Birth Certificate?
3. Is your vehicle, Registered and Licensed in YOUR name?
4. Do you have possession of your vehicle registration?
5. Are you license plate tags current?
6. Do you have proof of vehicle insurance?
a. Does your insurance meet the NC minimum requirements of the following:
i. $30K per person, $60K per accident & $25K property damage?
ii. If your insurance is outside the state of NC, do you have possession of your insurance policy “Declaration page?”
7. Have you been convicted of a FELONY in the past 10 years?
8. DO you have any MISDEMEANOR convictions in the past 10 years?
9. Do you have 2 or more misdemeanor convictions in the past 10 years?
Responsibilities of the Electrician:
- Cut, bend, thread and run electrical conduit materials in a production/goal orientated
- Pull electrical wiring through electrical conduit.
- Run 1/2" & 3/4" rigid & EMT conduit.
- Run cable tray.
- Terminate electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices.
- Understand and Read Single Line Drawings (Control).
- Other assigned tasks and duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Electrician:
- 8-10 years experience as a Journeyman electrician.
- Experienced in reading and interpreting electrical blueprints and drawings.
- Must be willing to work various shifts as required.
- Experience and proficiency running electrical conduit with precision expertise.
- Must be hard working and have the drive and determination to complete the task at hand.
- Must be dependable and willing to complete the project at hand from start to finish.
- Possess "all" basic hand tools (i.e. channel locks, screwdrivers, volt meter, battery drill, etc.).
- Eligible to work in the United States. (Will be E-Verified)
- Valid Driver’s License, State or Govt. Issued ID and Valid Social Security Card Required.
- MUST have clean background and pass drug screen
-Ability to get on and off base
-Compensation for the electrician is based on your experience level.