[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are hiring experienced millwrights with experience installing and maintaining conveyor or baggage handling systems for several projects nationwide
• Read and interpret blueprints, schematics and detailed repair drawings related to construction equipment and machinery.
• Align, move, assemble and install machines and equipment using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers and plumb bobs.
• Utilize hand and power tools in the installation of equipment.
• Candidates must have at least 2-4 years of mechanical or millwright experience. Conveyor or baggage handling installation or maintenance experience a plus.
• Must be able to work as part of a team and assist other millwrights.
• Current knowledge of the latest OSHA and industry safety measures, precautions and equipment.
Please contact Tony or Angel at 888 929 0213