[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Opportunity in the Clackamas area. Small, local company looking for two additional Material Handler's to join their team!
- Pick orders following pick slips and preparing orders for customer pick up
- Manually load and unload trucks
- Operate forklift to move product around facilities
- Work independently and with a small team
- Occasionally answer customer questions about product and orders
- Outdoor and Indoor environment
- Experience in a material handling position preferred, but not required
- Experience operating forklift and/or pallet jacks
- Comfortable working outdoors in the elements
- Day shift: 8:00am - 4:00pm
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.